How to originally wrap a gift with your own hands?
Often it is through the gift that secret feelings, hopes and expectations are expressed. Therefore, not only the surprises themselves are important, but also their decoration. Unusual gift wrapping, instead of a bright package from the store, will add to the holiday even more pleasant experiences.
Gifts for men
Each member of the stronger half of mankind will enjoy a beautiful and unusual gift wrapping.
- A bottle of cognac or brandy can be packed in a crocheted case. Such "clothing" knit by hand for literally a couple of hours. The bottle is tied to the neck with a ribbon, on which a greeting card is attached.
- An original idea can be called a wrapping from an old newspaper. The older the newspaper, the better. Wrapped in such a wrapping a box with a gift in advance will intrigue by its strangeness.
- If the gift is a precious ring, you can put it inconspicuously in a glass with champagne or wine. Men like this no less than women. It is important to observe two rules: the wine should be clear, and you should drink it slowly, not at once.
- You can present an original gift, such as a decoration, in a dessert. Such a dessert every woman can prepare with her own hands. The surprise is enclosed in the cake already after heat treatment.
- With your own hands and from improvised materials, you can make an interesting gift wrapping "Man's shirt". To do this, it is enough to have at hand scissors, glue, colored paper or cardboard.
- A gift box of solid color, decorated with buttons and a tie or bowtie is an interesting idea for all occasions.
- Even an ordinary narrow gift bag in the masculine style, will be transformed if you cut two holes in it and slip a man's tie in them.
- Simple wrapping paper, in which the gift is wrapped, pull the leather strap.
- For high-end wines the case can not only knit your own hands, but also to sew. Such a case sewed from an old man's shirt sleeve will look especially original.
- To the gift in a rectangular package, you can glue the wheels and steering wheel from a child's constructor.
- Beer lover can present a "bouquet" of dried vobla wrapped in a paper bag and tied with a bow. Such an idea is perfect for a friendly gathering in front of the TV.
- Gifts in small boxes can be placed in a silk handkerchief and tied with a ribbon.
- A handmade card using textiles can be glued to the lid of a gift box.
- A heart cut out of fabric or heavy paper can be stitched in a couple of minutes. Inside such a package will perfectly hide the smallest souvenirs or a gym membership.
- An envelope can be glued to an ordinary card, bought in a store or made by hand. In this envelope will fit tickets to a soccer game or hockey.
- On a package for a men's gift, it is best to use a hand sewn butterfly instead of a decorative bow.
- From old jeans cut out a pocket, which is used as a package for a gift. Fasten the pocket with a pin, on which a heart or a label is attached.
- The package can be woven from colored wire, which can be found in the garage of every man.
Gifts for women
Women are delicate creatures. Therefore, a gift presented in an unusual design, be sure to say a few extra "words" in your favor.
- If a woman is given jewelry, they can be "packed" in a cake or ice cream. For this, the jewel is best wrapped in a small bag, and then already decorated with cream and whipped cream.
- A rose, to the bud of which a ribbon with an engagement ring or pendant is tied to it, will look original.
- In a vase, you can put several candies, one of which hides a gift.
- A heart, sewn from scraps of fabric with a gift inside - will conquer any woman.
- Gift wrapping can be made with your own hands from paper or fabric. It is decorated with dried flowers or beads.
- From dough, such as sand dough, bake a box with a lid (the details are baked separately).
- Any package can be tied with a brightly colored cord, which is slipped into a large button and tied with a bow.
- Paper wrapping for gifts can be secured with a hand-tied ribbon. Beads, brooches, etc. are used as decorations.
- Original use of sheet music as material for wrapping. From the sheets of notebook is made a wrapper. The decor is bells.
- The gift can be put in a book, the middle of which is neatly cut out, and the remaining sheets are glued together.
- Inside the cake, you can put any gift. Such a sweet with a nice "surprise" is sure to make an impression.
- Sometimes gifts are hidden, which gives the moment additional intrigue. For example, you can hide the gift in a box of chocolates, and the candy is served separately.
- Beautifully look as a decoration of a gift flowers from felt. They are made by your own hands and simply fastened on the surface of the gift.
- New Year's gifts decorated in parchment and decorated with a sprig of Christmas tree and small toys are original and interesting.
- A monochrome package is decorated with a knitted napkin and tied with a rope.
- On a paper napkin, which is decorated with a box of gifts, they write congratulations and draw flowers and hearts.
Even a simple gift bag will be special if you attach a personal label to it. It should be sewn, glued or baked by your own hands.
- Unusual packaging is a photo on the package. A photo is used instead of a name label.
- Some gifts fit into a paper envelope with a lollipop on a stick or a bright candy tied to it.
- A great idea is a gift wrapped in a package parcel. Stamps and stamps in large quantities are welcome.
- In a candy bouquet, instead of candy, hide small gifts. It can be a watch, earrings, bracelet, or even a USB flash drive.
- A great idea is to order a cake, which will be a miniature gift of the main presentation. And the keys or certificate of the presentation can be hidden in the cake itself.
- A subscription to yoga or dance, can be presented in a card made with your own hands.
Gifts for children
Gifts for children, creatively designed, will bring them special pleasure. Children like surprise gifts and gifts presented in a playful way.
- If the gift is small, it can fit into a balloon, which is then inflated.
- A simple shoebox can be covered with cards or colored cardboard.
- A great "decoration" gift for a child is a gingerbread house or a cake. In this case, the dessert can be not only ordered, but also baked by hand. A house is "built" out of cookies with the help of boiled condensed milk. Inside it there is a small gift.
- A colorful knitted sock is a wonderful gift wrapping.
- As a gift wrapping, you can sew a bag or backpack.
- You can knit a bag, attach a mouth and eyes to it and put gifts and presents from the whole family in it.
- Soft toy, made by hand - a great decoration of the gift. Inside such a toy fit a small doll or car on the control.
- To hide a little surprise, you can use colored paper hubcaps, under which gifts are placed. Such caps are placed next to each child's plate (during the feast).
- The gift can be wrapped in a lot of colored wrapping paper. Under the paper instead of a gift there may be a note with the name of the place where the gift is.
- The box, wrapped in baking parchment, decorated with baked cookies and tied with a satin ribbon.
- You can make a cake "Potato", and inside it hide a cell phone or tablet (packed in a box and bag).
- A pyramid made of paper would be a great receptacle for any gift.
Unusually wrapped gift is the key to good mood and fun.